1) All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Astrabound does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
2) Only children who are under 4'10" or 148cm in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
3) Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
4) Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
5) Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
6) Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
7) Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times
8) We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Football shirts and other items of clothing that are made from man-made fibres are not recommended and will prevent children from using some of the attractions within Astrabound.
9) Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
10) Please do not play in front of slide exits.
11) No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
12) It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
13) No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
14) It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre. The use of E Cigs are not permitted.
15) Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
16) Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
17) Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
18) Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well-being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
19) In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff
20) Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
21) All damages to Astrabound property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
22) Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
23) For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Astrabound may be consumed on the premises.
24) Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don't attempt to intervene yourself.
The Astrabound team supervise the play equipment and help maximise your children's enjoyment from the play experience they are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Astrabound cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!
Open everyday 9.30am – 6.30pm
(Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year's Day)
9.30am – 5.30pm (food)
9.30am – 6.00pm (drinks and snacks)
During busy period admission is limited to a 2 hour stay
*Weekends, school holidays, bank holidays. midweek term time from 3.00pm
**To become a member of Astrabound, pick up a form at reception - it’s free to join!
Unit 6, Crompton Road Business Park,
Wheatley Hall Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire DN2 4PA